- Number on friends list: 120 (four of them are my own journal plus three shared journals of mine, one's deleted, thirteen are secondary journals belonging to others on my friends list, so 102 for real)
- Spoken on the phone with: 4
- Met: 10 (including one of the above)
- Met twice or more: 6
- Visited their dwelling (that is, visited where they lived at some point when they lived there, not necessarily where they live now): 1
- Visited mine: 1
- Whose location I know: not that many I could even say the town correctly without looking. I shan't count.
- Whose full name I know (at least first+last): 63 (though some of them I'd have to think about it a little before it would occur to me; and one or two more I could find out the name by looking in my LiveJournal memories but I don't have it in my head; I'm surprised the number is this high, actually)
- Who I have known for more than three years ("knowing" online counts): 9, I think (most of whom are in the "Met" list: people I got to know through YAPC::Europe)
- With whom I have lived: 1
- To whose LJ I am addicted: none
- People with whom I share no friends: 9 (and a number of users with whom I share only one friend, or only very few—say, three or fewer)
and the one with the phoenix wearing the Christmas cap which seems to be gone now
Actually, the one with a picture of her
(the icon keyword kind of goes with it...)
In some cases, this is perhaps not the icon I think looks prettiest, but the one I associate most closely with them—especially if they usually post with their default icon and their default has stayed the same for a long time. After a while, I associate that picture very closely with them and picking another one just doesn't feel "right".
And I left out a couple of users, especially when they had no icons, or only one, or they don't post often, or they didn't friend me back, or they nearly never use anything but their default icon, or I didn't like any of theirs particularly, or I felt like it.
To paragraphase sparkofcreation, some people really have lots of lovely icons and others have few icons and/or not-so-nice ones (for my taste). And some people I haven't read from in a while, while others I'm wondering why I added them since I can't remember them really.