Philip Newton (pne) wrote,
Philip Newton
pne

  • Mood:
Fixed up some files in Lojban CVS -- the ZIP, JPG, and PNG files hadn't been marked as binary, so they were extracted with LF --> CRLF conversion on my Windows machine, making them unusable. Also, most of the texts in "translations/originals" were stored with CRLF endings in the repository and had acquired CRCRLF endings here.

After conferring with camgusmis/rlpowell, I went ahead and fixed both of those problems. Things look better now, both on my Windows machine and on the Unix shell account at digitalkingdom.org (though I didn't look at the binary files there).
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments