Here are some of the more memorable bits:
- Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto , creator of the disk space
- no ads in the Wikipiedia article on Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto , creator of the person from whom you got this meme, and list all of my mission and you're a spammer.
- only recovered after New Coke flopped. The reason is because New Coke flopped.
- If you call me Mizinamo, then you're probably also a bit peeved since Phyl Newton is female.
- I'm also interested in how you'd measure the diagonal of (a) forwarding and (b) From forging, both of these things just fine.
- If you call me My Only Begotten Son, you're my sister Ireen.
- If you call me The Harmless Stalker, you're a spammer. Double spammer points for calling me by a body part of Mail.com
- Another annoying thing is that I'm tempted to give all accounts administrator privileges. I'm also a Mormon missionary". (This piece of information is apparently from an account with administrator privileges.
Most of the stuff was fairly recognisable, though—I suppose I don't use a lot of similar sentences, perhaps? So the examples I gave are not as funny as Cassia and her friend's cucumber container.